Monday, November 09, 2009

This woman is from a long line of women who walked alone

Civilization still stands because of women like this Afghan woman who refuse to stop walking for themselves, their families, their communities and all of us.

Women Walking Alone

I am from long line of women who have walked alone …
From a land that smells of the blood of innocent people
From a people who have lost everything in war – sons, daughters, fathers, and mothers
From a people feeling hopeless
I am from long line of women who have walked alone

I never give up
I find my way and learn nothing is impossible to achieve
I ignore those things that destroy my mind
I learn that no one can help me except me
I accept reality and I’m ready to face any problem
Now I have ambition to achieve my goal
To help my people bring peace to the next generation

I am from long line women who have walked alone…

 blog it

No comments: