Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mindless Monsanto: Greedy, Planet-Killing Monster!

Sorry that I feel I have to soften my words about Monsanto - but mama taught me it's not nice to swear in public!

Millions Against Monsanto Campaign


Join OCA's Campaign to Mobilize One
Million Consumers
to End Monsanto's Global Corporate
Terrorism

Millions Against Monsanto
Percy SchmeiserMulti-Billion $$ Monsanto
Sues
More Small Family Farmers

Percy
Schmeiser
is a farmer from Saskatchewan Canada, whose Canola
fields were contaminated with Monsanto's genetically engineered
Round-Up Ready Canola by pollen from a nearby farm. Monsanto says
it doesn't matter how the contamination took place, and is therefore
demanding Schmeiser pay their Technology Fee (the fee farmers must
pay to grow Monsanto's genetically engineered products). According
to Schmeiser, "I
never had anything to do with Monsanto, outside of buying chemicals.
I never signed a contract.

 blog it

No comments: