Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 24: Rowing the Atlantic

Focus and purpose can be very freeing! Rowing for Water for all on the planet.
clipped from rowforwater.com

Today has been one of those days where time just floats on, as it should. Every hundred decisions I make on a daily basis on land has already been made being at sea as well as the thousands of little decisions over the length of this journey. There is no questioning what I will be doing, where I will be going – my sole responsibility is to keep on rowing.

Katie Spotz enjoying the ocean

In so many ways, I am a world away, but do not be too jealous of this simple life. Soon enough I will be stumbling my way through the “real world”, yearning to be the observant one yet again.

And they wonder why I would ever want to row an ocean.

 blog it

No comments: